High Quality Magnesium Oxide, 98%Min
Grade: Industrial Grade
Executive Standard: HG/T2573-2012
Appearance: White light powder
1. Insoluble in ethyl alcohol and very slightly soluble in cold water.
2. Soluble in dilute acids and ammonium salt solutions.
3. Strong moisture absorptive, absorbs water and carbon dioxide when exposed in the open air.
|Technical Indexes||Required Standards||Actual Test Results|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO), %||95.0 min||98.0|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO), %||1.0 max||0.20|
|Insoluble Substances in HCl, %||0.10 max||0.10|
|Residue on Screen (150μm), %||0.03 max||0.01|
|Sulphate (SO4), %||0.20 max||0.20|
|Iron (Fe), %||0.05 max||0.08|
|Manganese (Mn), %||0.003 max||0.007|
|Chloride (Cl), %||0.07 max||0.07|
|Loss on Ignition, %||3.5 max||2.0|
|Bulk Density, g/ml||0.20 max||0.20|
1. To be used as additive for rubber, electric wire and electric cable.
2. To be used as filling material and reinforcing agent for papermaking.
3. To be used as grinding agent for steel ball.
4. To be used as finishing agent for leather.
20kg per PP bag with PE liner, or upon customer's request.