Polyaluminium Chloride /PAC
1) CAS No.:1327-41-9
3) Molecular formula: AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m
4) Appearance: Yellow powder/light yellow powder
5) Function: water treatment
Polyaluminium chloride is made of high purity raw materials. And it is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. It is easily soluble in water and has high purity.used as purification for all types of water treatment,drinking water,industrial waste water,urban waste water and in the paper industry.
1) Solid product is put into the water to dissolve according to the 1:3 proportion. Then add 10-30 times amount of water to which concentration you need to use.
2) The best quantity needed may be according to the raw water's turbidity to be decided. Usually when the turbidity of the raw water is 100-500mg/L, the quantity needed is 10-20kg is needed in 1000mt raw water.
Woven bag inner-lined with PE bag, 25 kgs net weight/bag
|Drinking water||Industry water|
|First-rate||Up to standard||First-rate||Up to standard|
|(Relative density) (20ºC)/(g/cm3) ≥||1.15||1.15||-||-||1.15||-|